German School Support - For non-native German-speaking students attending GSIS
For non-native German-speaking children attending German-Swiss International School (German Stream) who need additional support to keep up with their work at school and/or improve their overall competence.
During these courses, your child will:
- reinforce what he/she is learning at school;
- acquire strong reading and listening comprehension skills,
- practise his/her speaking skills, including proper pronunciation;
- enhance his/her writing and spelling skills;
- deepen his/her knowledge of conjugation and grammar;
- receive supportive guidance to keep up with his/her regular schoolwork / homework.
Emphasis is on developing competence as well as boosting self-confidence.