Holiday Workshops (Half-Term, Christmas, Chinese New Year, Easter, Summer)
These workshops are specially designed to promote the spontaneous and natural use of Spanish, and boost your child's Spanish skills in an exciting and enjoyable setting!
Themes vary according to the holiday period so as to draw upon each child's natural curiosity and capture his/her interest. The aim is to engage your child in pertinent stimulating theme-based activities and exciting team-projects so that the practise of Spanish becomes natural and something fun.
During these courses, your child will:
- engage in different projects and activities around different themes;
- use Spanish naturally in a relaxed, friendly environment;
- reinforce what he/she has learnt in class;
- enhance his/her listening and speaking skills;
- explore his/her imagination, develop his/her creativity and discover new interests.
Valuable complements to any general language studies, these workshops are a great way for your child to re-use and consolidate what he/she has learnt in class, in a friendly and relaxed environment, further developing his/her oral or written communication skills while having great fun.