Japanese School Support
A comprehensive programme specifically designed to complement school studies and to provide your child with the additional support he/she needs to make really significant progress at school, and improve his/her overall Japanese performance.
The small group setting provides plenty of opportunities for each child to practise his/her Japanese skills and receive feedback from the teacher - a far more practical and effective arrangement than the large class setting your child may experience at school.
According to his/her age and level, your child will:
- reinforce what he is learning at school;
- reinforce his/her listening comprehension and oral communication skills, including proper pronunciation and sentence structures;
- practise his/her speaking skills in various contexts through interesting and enjoyable activities;
- develop his/her reading comprehension and writing skills;
- receive supportive guidance to keep up with his/her regular schoolwork / homework.
Emphasis is on developing competence as well as boosting self-confidence.