News & Events
Why Learn Spanish?
As scientists unlock more and more secrets of the brain, they are learning that speaking more than one language may have cognitive benefits that extend from childhood into old age.
There are plenty of reasons to start your child on the path to bilingualism or plurilingualism from an early age, and Spanish is an excellent language to start with.
Learning Spanish will set your child apart and open many doors…
- Spanish is spoken by over 470 million people on 4 continents
- Spanish is the second-most widely spoken language in the world (after Mandarin Chinese)
- Spanish is the official language of 21 countries, spanning South, Central and North America, as well as Africa and Europe
- Spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn. Written Spanish is almost completely phonetic: look at almost any Spanish word and you can tell how it is pronounced
- Speaking Spanish will expand your child's future studies opportunities
- Knowing Spanish will increase your child’s appeal to future employers - particularly in medical, finance, international trade, education, communications or tourism fields.
- Knowing Spanish allows your child to develop a deeper understanding of Hispanic culture and to better appreciate some of the great Hispanic modern and classic cultural contributions
- Learning Spanish will help your child learn other Latin-based languages such as French and Italian. These languages all have Indo-European roots and share some characteristics (such as gender and extensive conjugation) that are present in Spanish but not English
So give us a call today and get your child start learning Spanish tomorrow!
Up to 40% discount until 31 October on all Spanish courses - Private or Group lessons / Children and teens.
For further details, please contact:
Stella on 2877 6160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org