German Mother Tongue Support - German Nursery Levels 1-3 (4-6 years old)
For native German-speaking children who can understand and/or speak some of the language, with at least one native German-speaking parent or for foreign children aiming to attend German-Swiss International School.
This is a very specific programme developed to enhance your child's German communication skills.
Amongst other things, and according to his age and level, your child will:
- develop his/her understanding and oral communication skills;
- increase his/her vocabulary and ability to form proper sentences;
- enjoy lots of opportunities to practise and absorb the language;
- engage in deep level learning;
- be encouraged to work confidently and independently;
- discover German culture through stories, rhymes, songs, activities...
- learn basic writing and reading skills;
- develop literacy, numeracy, creativity, and a love for learning.
The main emphasis is on helping your child become truly bilingual and maintaining contact with his/her cultural heritage. These courses are the ideal path to German-Swiss International School.